An Easy Vinegar Based Home Recipe for Shining Ceramic Tiles
In general, ceramic tile is very durable and virtually maintenance free. This makes it one of the most popular and preferred flooring surfaces, especially for kitchens and bathrooms. Although tiled floors are quite easy to maintain in good condition when the tile and the grout become dirty, you have to make sure that they are thoroughly cleaned. It is advisable to have a professional cleaner provide you with great tile cleaning service at least once a year to keep the good looks of the tiles for years to come. When you have to clean your tiles on your own, it is best to use natural products rather than the industrial detergents sold in supermarkets.
We have prepared one easy homemade recipe for an all-natural and inexpensive cleaning solution which works well for ceramic tile, no matter if you want to clean tiled bathroom walls or tiled floors. All you have to do is mix white vinegar with warm water in proportion 1:3. This is how we recommend you to do the cleaning:
1. The first thing you should do is thoroughly vacuum the floors, paying attention even to all the hard-to-reach spots.
2.You can use a broom or the areas you cannot reach with your vacuum cleaner.
3. Mix the hot water/ vinegar solution in a bucket and dip your mop in it.
4. Once you have mopped the tiles, clean them once again with plain water.
5. Dry the tile surface with clean cloths or towels.
6. If you notice any grout areas that are not cleaned well, mix baking soda with some vinegar, and use a toothbrush to remove stubborn stains.
7. Wipe the tiles with a clean cotton piece of cloth to polish the surface.
If you have any questions or would like to book a professional tile cleaning with Jordan Services Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, be sure to get in touch with us right away! Make sure that you will work with the leading cleaner in Wailuku, HI!